X-TREME® X1 white
Our PARAT high-performance lamp X-TREME® X1 is considered one of the professional lamps especially designed for use in trades and industry. It offers a luminance of up to 170 lumens and enables illumination at close range without irritating glare thanks to its light intensity switch control for adjusting intensities between 15 and 100 %. Here it is only necessary to turn the rear switch of the flashlight on and off simply with one hand; you won’t have to change your grip. This also reduces battery consumption considerably. Our PARAT flashlight is 100 % waterproof, airtight and dust-tight and extremely shock-proof thanks to its robust design. The head of the flashlight is rubberized, the housing is made of non-conductive plastic. Its dimensions are about 167 x 39 mm, its own weight of 80 g increases, with the batteries inserted, to only 200 g. It works with 3W CREE LED lamps, batteries are included with delivery. Upon request, the flashlight, which achieves headlight ranges of up to 200 m, can be individually printed.
- 100 % watertight
- made of non-conductive plastic
- compatible with almost all helmet mounts and our PARASNAP®
- rubberized rear switch for one-hand operation with luminosity control switch (100 % / 15 %)
- rubberized lamp head
- supplied in blister packaging including batteries
- lamp: 3W CREE LED
- luminance: approx. 170 lumens
- headlight range: approx. 200 m
- battery type: 4x AA/Mignon/each 1.5 V
- color: white
- can be printed individually on demand
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 167 x 19 x 39 mm
- weight: 80 g
- material: PC (polycarbonate)
- part no.: 6.911.152.150
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.
Lumen-Information from the LED manufacture referring to the lamp.