X-TREME® X2 white
The flashlight is made of non-conductive polycarbonate and is 100 % waterproof, extremely sturdy and therefore perfectly suitable for the use in industry and trade. Thanks to its slim-shaped design the flashlight turns out very handy and lightweight. The high-performance lamp is fitted with a rear switch for easy handling and is operated simply with thumb. The switch turns the lamp on and off. Like the rear switch, the lamphead of the flashlight is also rubberized. The integrated LED technology enables headlight ranges of up to 50 m. A clip fastened to the housing enables easy mounting to the belt. The batteries are included with delivery.
- compact design with high performance
- 100 % watertight
- made of non-conductive plastic
- with fastening clip
- compatible with our PARASNAP®
- rubberized rear switch for one-hand operation
- rubberized lamp head
- delivered in blister packaging including batteries
- lamp: 1W CREE LED
- luminance: approx. 45 lumens
- headlight range: approx. 50 m
- battery type 2x AAA/Micro/ each 1.5V
- color: white
- can be individually printed on demand
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 142 x 14 x 22 mm
- weight: 40 g
- material: PC (polycarbonate)
- part no.: 6.901.152.150
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.
Lumen-Information from the LED manufacture referring to the lamp.