PARASNAP® LIGHT HOLDER SNAP-IN 2
In order to ensure careful work even under difficult lighting conditions, PARAT as a manufacturer offers different combinations of high-performance lamps and flashlight holders for helmet mount or fastening to a belt. This way, a professional worker can illuminate his working area perfectly and keeps both hands free. The flashlight holder PARASNAP© SNAP-IN 2 is a fastening clip and is part of the mounting unit for PARAT lamps PX2 and X2. It forms the magnetic counterpart to our PARASNAP® BASE left, right or our belt clip and ensures strong hold although the handling is simple. In order to fix the lamp housing properly, this flashlight holder is simply pushed onto the lamp body.
- fastening clip (only) for our PARAT lamps PX2 and X2
- magnetic counterpart to our PARASNAP® BASE left, right and belt clip
- the fastener is clicked onto the side of the lamp
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 34 x 18 x 30 mm
- weight: 2 g
- material: polyamide glass fibre reinforced
- part no.: 6.902.043.151
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.
Lumen-Information from the LED manufacture referring to the lamp.