PARASNAP® LIGHT HOLDER SNAP-IN 1
Accessories from the PARASNAP® series by PARAT are very versatile and guarantee a long service life. Should you need your hands free during work, we recommend to mount the flashlight to a helmet. With our professional helmet holder, your lamp is safely locked and cannot fall off. The PARASNAP® SNAP-IN 1 is compatible with our PARAT lamps PX0, PX1 and X1. The magnet is connected to a basic element. Our PARASNAP® BASE fits for helmet mount. It is available for right-sided and left-sided helmet mount and is also available as belt clip. The flashlight holder is very easy to use. It is simply clicked on the lamp housing at the side. It is made of polyamide which is glass-fiber reinforced. The dimensions of our SNAP-IN are 50×40 mm. Its own weight is only 5 g and can be ignored.
- the fastener is clicked onto the side of the lamp
- fastening clip (only) for our PARAT lamps PX0, PX1 and X1
- magnetic counterpart to our PARASNAP© BASE left, right and belt clip
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 50 x 21 x 40 mm
- weight: 5 g
- material: polyamide glass fibre reinforced
- part no.: 6.902.042.151
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.
Lumen-Information from the LED manufacture referring to the lamp.