This LED safety lamp type PARALUX® PX1 is one of the safest and most effective lights from our range. The flashlight is not only 100 % waterproof, but also comes with a sturdy rubberized lamphead with EX-protection. The flashlight fits snugly into the hand and is at the same time designed for use in harsh environment; thanks to its rubberized rear switch, it can also be easily operated with just one hand. This flashlight produces up to 120 lumens and maintains this power for up to 15 hours. In order to increase effectiveness and usefulness of our LED safety lamps type PARALUX® PX1, it can be fastened to almost all standard helmet mounts and, of course, to our PARASNAP®, and can be carried directly on the body. This way, our customers keep their hands free in any situation and can rely on effective illumination produced by our flashlights. As the lamp is made completely of non-conductive plastic material, even hazardous surroundings mean no problem.
- flashlight ATEX certified for Zone 1
- rubberized rear switch for one-hand operation
- color: yellow
- luminance: approx. 120 lumens
- 100 % watertight
- rubberized lamp head
- headlight range: approx. 150 m
- made of non-conductive plastic
- supplied in blister packaging including batteries
- compatible with almost all helmet mounts and with our PARASNAP®
- battery type: 4x AA/Mignon/each 1.5 V
- lamp: 3W CREE LED
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 167 x 19 x 39 mm
- weight: 80 g
- material: PC (polycarbonate)
- part no.: 6.911.252.158
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.
Lumen-Information from the LED manufacture referring to the lamp.