The flashlight is made of high-class polycarbonate and is very robust. The housing of this safety lamp is non-conductive and 100 % waterproof and dust-tight. The rubberized rear switch of the flashlight enables convenient one-hand operation. The lamphead of the safety lamp is also rubberized. The aluminium-coated reflector and the LED lamp enable headlight ranges of about 100 meters. In order to keep your flashlight always at hand, there’s a clip attached to the housing to enable fixing it to a belt. The safety lamp is supplied in blister packaging including batteries. Thanks to the certified EX-protection your flashlight is a perfect gadget for extreme working conditions.
- flashlight ATEX compliant for Zone 2
- 100 % watertight
- made of non-conductive plastic
- fastening clip
- rubberized rear switch for one-hand operation
- rubberized lamp head
- supplied in blister packaging including batteries
- lamp: 1W CREE LED
- luminance: approx. 60 lumens
- headlight range: approx. 100 m
- battery type: 2x AA/Mignon/each 1.5 V
- color: yellow
- max. width / diameter: ≈ 152mm / ≈ Ø 23mm
- weight: 35 g
- material: PC (polycarbonate)
- part no.: 6.903.252.158
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.
Lumen-Information from the LED manufacture referring to the lamp.