The slim-shaped housing of the flashlight is made of non-conductive polycarbonate. The used material is extremely robust and 100 % waterproof and dust-tight. For convenient one-hand operation, you’ll find a rubberized switch at the rear side of the lamp. The rear switch enables easy turn-on and turn-off. At the front of the flashlight there’s a rubberized lamphead, which is aluminium-coated and fitted with a durable LED lamp. Its headlight range is about 35 meters. The safety lamp is pre-assembled for our PARALUX® system and can be mounted to hard hats. For easy attachment to a belt or bag, we’ve mounted a clip at the housing of the flashlight. The safety lamp is supplied including batteries. Thanks to the certified EX-protection, the flashlight is highly suitable for work and applications under extreme conditions.
- flashlight ATEX and IECEx certified for Zone 1
- 100 % watertight
- made of non-conductive plastic
- fastening clip
- compatible with our PARALUX®
- rubberized rear switch for one-hand operation
- rubberized lamp head
- supplied in blister packaging including batteries
- lamp: 1W CREE LED
- luminance: approx. 30 lumens
- headlight range: approx. 35 m
- battery type: 2x AAA/Micro/each 1.5 V
- color: yellow
- max. width / diameter: ≈ 142mm / ≈ Ø 22mm
- weight: 20 g
- material: PC (polycarbonate)
- part no.: 6.901.252.158
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.
Lumen-Information from the LED manufacture referring to the lamp.