The housing of this flashlight is made of XAG plastic material. This high-impedance conductive plastic ensures EX-protection according to ESD, EMI and RFI. The housing of the safety lamp is 100 % waterproof and dust-tight. To ensure safe and convenient one-hand operation, the flashlight comes with a rubberized rear switch to turn the lamp on and off. The lamphead of the safety lamp is also rubberized and fitted with an aluminium-coated reflector. The combination of high-class lamphead and strong LED lamp enables beam ranges of up to 150 meters. The flashlight is compatible with our PARASNAP® system for helmet and belts and can be fastened to almost any helmet mounts. The high-quality flashlight is supplied including batteries.
- flashlight ATEX certified for Zone 0
- 100 % watertight
- made of non-conductive plastic
- compatible with almost all helmet mounts and with our PARASNAP®
- rubberized rear switch for one-hand operation
- rubberized lamp head
- supplied in blister packaging including batteries
- lamp: 3W CREE LED
- luminance: approx. 120 lumens
- headlight range: approx. 150 m
- battery type: 4x AA/Mignon/each 1.5 V
- color: red
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 167 x 19 x 39 mm
- weight: 80 g
- material: XAG (plastic material)
- part no.: 6.911.252.166
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.
Lumen-Information from the LED manufacture referring to the lamp.