The PARALUX® LED headlamp ‘HL-P1’ is a safety lamp which is certified according to ZONE 1. The lamp is dust-tight and waterproof. It is made of lightweight polycarbonate and has a low own weight of just 130 g. The beam range of the headlamp during use is 150 m. The luminance of the lamp has been specified by the manufacturer with approx. 120 lumens. The headlamp is made of a special non-conductive plastic material. The elastic is made of neoprene and rubber. It can be adjusted in width. This guarantees perfect adjustment to the size of your head. The switch is also rubberized and can be operated with just one hand. The overall lamphead is also made of rubber. The headlamp is 100 % waterproof and runs on four batteries. Burn time of the headlamp with fully loaded batteries is 12 hours. The angle of reflected beam is adjustable and enables adaption to the actual use.
- luminance: approx. 120 lumens
- rubberized lamp head with adjustable angle of reflected beam
- made of non-conductive plastic
- headlight range: approx. 150 m
- supplied in blister packaging including batteries
- adjustable elastic and neoprene strap
- battery type: 4x AAA/Micro/each 1.5 V
- headlamp ATEX certified for Zone 1
- lamp: 3W CREE LED
- color: yellow
- rubberized switch for one-hand operation
- 100 % watertight
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 70 x 65 x 65 mm
- weight: 130 g
- material: PC (polycarbonate)
- part no.: 6.911.254.158
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.
Lumen-Information from the LED manufacture referring to the lamp.